Saturday, July 24, 2004

Ladygoat's back! (for now...)

Hello all! I'm back, and Foodgoat is now curled up in bed, trying to ignore the effects of caffeine in his body, for a nap. I was at the city's Home Days festival, helping the Recycling Committee sell pizza. All I did was go to one meeting, just to see what the recycling committee did (I have very strong feelings about Ohio's general lack of recycling), and I end up signed up for 4 hours of work. It wasn't too bad, although I missing seeing the fireworks.

We're not usually so civil-minded.

By the way, since when did it become fashionable for young, tween-ish girls to look like babies? And by that I mean to dress, and act, literally, like infants. I can't tell you how many girls I saw there carrying blankets and sucking on pacifiers. It's disturbing, I tell you. Between young girls looking like babies and young girls looking like slutty Britney-ites, the female developmental progression is being seriously messed with.

In any case, I'm here now, lit only by a familiar blue glow, with a cuppa Costa Rica at hand (ahhhhh, that is good coffee).

No comments:

Post a Comment