Saturday, July 24, 2004

It's only 11:30??

I'm finding it much harder to post every half hour than I thought it would be. After all, my life is not that interesting, as you can tell by the audio posts. That's why this post is about food, and not my daily life. Even people who blog about their lives don't post about it every half hour. This is why Real World has to edit things and pick hysterical people, because a show actually based on real life is mind-blowingly boring. However, I have always thought that Real World should be set, not in some uptown townhouse, but in the ghetto or some housing project. Then I might be interested to see the reactions of Sweet-Faced Girl/Gay Guy/Slut/Black Man/Boy-Next-Door/etc.

So here's a link to another Fair Trade organization: The International Fair Trade Association

No comments:

Post a Comment