Sunday, July 25, 2004

D'Las One!

How do I feel about participating in Project Blog? Well, although I'm very tired and sleepy and it was a b*tch trying to think of what to post every half hour, I'm happy to have raised $214 for TransFair USA and hopefully raised a bit of awareness regarding fair trade as an ethical and sustainable practice. Big thanks to my co-blogger, Foodgoat, for sacrificing his much beloved weekend sleep, and especially to all our wonderful sponsors:

George
Kay
Jerry
Nia
Elsa
Jennie
Jean
Cat
Rachel


You guys are awesome! I'll be contacting you about making your donation directly to TransFair USA, and for the rest of you, please consider also making a donation to that worthy organization. Tell 'em Foodgoat sent you. After all, I wouldn't forego an entire 24 hours for just anyone.

All in all, I have ...


Now if you'll excuse me, I got some sleepin' to do. Don't wake me up until I'm all caught up with my sleep debt, and don't expect another post for a while. I'm blogger'd out!

No comments:

Post a Comment