Thursday, April 29, 2004

Hello, co-workers!!

Hello, co-workers!!

Today is Hobby Day at work, and I am sharing my personal time-eater, the Foodgoat blog.

I thought a good way to show off the website is to re-create one of the inspirations for the blog: a side-by-side honey taste test.

One of the first things I tried from the West Side Market was a jar of locally-produced honey. I decided to do a side-by-side test with the bottle of honey I had left over from the grocery store. I didn't expect much. Honey just tastes like honey, right?

Whiz bang! What a difference!

So today at work I have set up a honey-tasting, as well as a olive oil tasting. There are 3 honeys: one from the supermarket, one made from local spring flowers, one made from fall flowers. There are 2 olive oils: one from the supermarket and one from an Italian import store. Vote below and let me know what you think!











No comments:

Post a Comment