Here at Foodgoat we go to great lengths to inform our readers. Yesterday we even went to the very edge of death.
We ate Watermelon Pop Rocks ... with Pepsi!
Everyone who went through the third grade knows that if you eat Pop Rocks with soda, your stomache explodes from the immense overload of carbon dioxide. (That's how that LIFE cereal Mikey kid died, remember?)
But nothing happened.
Foodgoat even tried it with beer. It just made the "pop" not so pop-py.
It was disappointing. But it wasn't a total loss, because we found that if you want to see a really funny expression, try introducing a kid to Pop Rocks without telling him what's going to happen.
Post a Comment