Friday, August 12, 2005



It's not enough to eat food, to talk about food, to blog on food ... we also prefer to smell like food.

Hence Foodgoat seeks this almond-scented shaving cream, while I have been dousing myself in sweet-scented Demeter Angel Food cologne spray.

I was happy enough with the few Demeter choices I came across at Sephora, imagine my delight when I found the extensive Demeter library online well stocked with foodie scents. Pity they don't seem to sell samples, otherwise I'd be ordering up Cinnamon Toast, Condensed Milk, Dulce de Leche, Mango, Mint Julep, Sticky Toffee Pudding, Waffles and Black Pepper right now. Less immediately appealing are Beet Root, Rye Bread, and Lobster (though even they sound better than Funeral Home and Glue).

No Bacon yet, but I'm sure they are working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment