Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Various & Sundry Items

...and other "Billboards We'd Like to See"

Haven't decided yet if I'm going to watch the new Food Network show, Dweezil & Lisa, this Friday at 10 pm. I mean, I already watched VH1's Top 100 One-Hit Wonders.

Well, it does take my appetite away, though it would probably do the same for any dinner companions you might have

Another cooking blog for your enjoyment. My motto: you can never have too many links in your blogroll.

What can you do with a laser? Make cheese art, obviously

Eek! Mad cow! Before you freak out, learn what the experts know about it. Then freak out.

What does your favorite condiment say about you? Hey, where's the banana sauce?

Urban food myths, deconstructed.

Now, these are kitchen cabinets

No comments:

Post a Comment