Monday, March 19, 2007

TV Food

Thanks to the new channel Chiller (24 hours of horror programming!), I have finally started watching one of Foodgoat's favorite series, that early 90's package, Twin Peaks. Okay, so I've only seen two episodes, but I'm quoting it already. Not because of Lara Flynn Boyle (who is forever burned into my memory for the season she showed up on The Practice with monster collagen lips), or the young, yet oddly similar, Dr. Macy, but because of Agent Cooper (Kyle McLachlan)

Specifically, because of the enthusiasm with which the character regularly celebrates donuts, pie, and coffee (taken "black as midnight on a moonless night" and preferably not with "a fish in the percolator").

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:30 AM

    Miguel Ferrer was on Twin Peaks? Who did he play?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally admit that I once went to the grocery store in the middle of the night to buy some apple pie after 4+ hours of Twin Peaks.

    Sadly, the pie wasn't nearly as delicious as it looked on TV.

    ReplyDelete