Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Menu for Hope III

'Tis the season for giving, and for food bloggers, that means the annual Menu for Hope fundraising campaign. This year, the funds go to the UN World Food Programme, which provides hunger relief for needy people 'round the world.

You have until Friday (Dec. 22) at 6PM PST to donate, and for every $10 you give, you get one raffle ticket toward a prize of your choice. The prize list is phenomenal, ranging from cookbooks to meals to an honorary lamb.

Personally, I have my eye on the gift box of artisan cheeses donated by HeatEatReview.com.

2 comments:

  1. Amazingly edifying and steady for me. I regard the gainful information you offer in your articles. An obligation of appreciation is all together to post 무료야설

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post but I was wanting to know if you could write a little more on this subject? I’d be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Many thanks!

    출장마사지

    ReplyDelete