Friday, September 9, 2005

PostGoat

Posts for your perusal ...

-Agrobusiness behemoth Monsanto, as part of their plan to rule the world one phrase at a time plan, sends a cease and desist to the fine, lowly blogger Bitter Greens Journal for using the term "Roundup Ready." If ever there was a sign that there are too many lawyers in the world ....

-Does the blogosphere needs more food events? Yes, yes, a thousant times yes! The latest is Bacon Press' call for September as Eat Uncomfortable Month. As he so eloquently puts it, "How about opening your frickin' mind?" Word.

-Gridskipper points us to the Hobbit House, a bar in Manila decked out Tolkien-style and staffed by Little People. I don't know if I want to go there or not. Is it bad if I do or is it bad if I don't? I'm so confused.

-Usually I go to Monkey in the News for the latest on chimps wearing blue pants on the loose in Ohio, but sometimes they provide monkey casserole and ape stew recipes.

-Things I want: Godzilla eggs, wasabi donuts, a spice ring, Nazi chocolate grenades and plum bombs, ice cube shot glasses, and a frontgating griller.

No comments:

Post a Comment