Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Between meals

Between meals
It's only Tuesday and I can't think of a thing to post about. My mind is a complete blank. It's going to be a long week.

But although it's been Dullsville, eating-wise, around here, other interesting developments have been in the works.

If you're still reading, I'll just assume you're as captivated by our non-culinary adventures as you are by our food ones.

1. Ladygoat gets a haircut.
There comes a time in the season of every girl's life when she gets tired of the split ends and ponytails and bravely cuts her hair off. I'm hoping the weather gets the hint and warms up.

I think I look more like a blogger now, don't you?


2. Foodgoat rises from the smoky ashes
Remember when Foodgoat's Jetta, literally, spontaneously combusted in a ball of fire?

His car didn't look too good after that. Well, the insurance company, after a bit of resistance, coughed up a reasonable $7000 ...

... which Foodgoat has turned into a down payment for His Very First Mortgage.

No comments:

Post a Comment