Friday, July 29, 2005

Today's links

-Via the Daily Olive, 10 ways to improve your cooking: I particularly agree with #2, "Start with the best ingredients."

-Got some spare cash? Buy me the very decadent Burlwood Chocolate Vault. Actually, on second hand, just give me cash.

-Linked by everyone: GQ's 20 Hamburgers You Must Eat Before You Die. Surprise, suprise, nothing in Cleveland.

-Aliment composes Definitive Food Film List. Best on the list: Sideways; Worst on the list: Like Water for Chocolate.

-Cooking With Amy explains why she's not participating in the Local Food Challenge in August. Can't say I disagree with her.

-Shall I see you all tomorrow at the casting call for Pirates Of The Caribbean? They're looking for Asians or the hideously ugly. I think I count as either.

-Ever wonder what it was like to eat the official best restaurant in the world? See blogjam eat the Fat Duck.

No comments:

Post a Comment