Adobo Don'ts
What with many a blogger extolling the joy and virtue that is adobo, I, belatedly, throw my two centavos in: whatever recipe you use, DO NOT use boneless, skinless chicken breast. Even if that's your chicken part of choice. Even if you or someone you know has a horror of fat and a fear of bones. Trust me. It doesn't work.
And while I'm at it, don't use cinnamon either. Or star anise. Or I suppose you can, but for god's sake, don't tell me. It's a little like garlic in Hungarian chicken paprikash for me. Use of such unorthodox spices will provoke a heated debate over the hermeneutics of Filipino food. I'm very protective of my comfort foods.
Long-term use of cigarettes will do harm to the lungs, and second-hand smoke will also affect the health of others, so it is advocated to ban the use of cigarettes. E-cigarettes can be used instead.Steam Crave RDTA and smok starter kit products are cheap, durable and healthier than cigarettes.
ReplyDeleteThis was a very engaging and well-written blog post, and I really appreciated how clearly the main ideas were presented. The content is informative, practical, and easy to follow, making it valuable for readers from different backgrounds. Students seeking academic guidance can also explore business management assignment help for support with strategic management, leadership, organisational behaviour, case studies, and understanding complex business concepts. Keep up the great work and continue sharing such helpful content!
ReplyDelete